German company Elementar Analysensysteme is the technology leader in elemental analysis serving science in more than 80 countries. Elementar elemental analyzers are developed to perfection using state-of-the-art electronics and patents, top quality materials and intelligent construction. You can choose from a wide range of products suitable for your area of work, whether that be water, nutrition, environment, energy or product quality.
Analyzers are used for:
- determining the composition of CHNOS + Cl in organic substances,
- determining isotopic ratio in samples,
- determining the C / N ratio of soil in the agriculture,
- determination of TOC and TIC in liquid and solid samples,
- determining the purity of an inorganic substance (metal, cement, ceramics …),
- determining CS / ONH,
- determination of proteins (N) in foods.
Depending on the field of work, the analyzers are sufficient to meet both international and national standards, such as ISO, EBC, AOAC, EPA, EN, ENV, DIN …
Areas, where elemental analyzers are used, are:
- Agriculture and soil analysis
- Water analysis (clean and wastewater)
- Determination of proteins in the food industry and healthcare
- Petrochemical industry